A warm welcome
Relatively Crafty is a well established and growing local craft shop run by life long local resident Jacqui and her knowledgeable team.
We carry an ever changing stock range, linked to the specific needs of our customers.
Helpful and friendly advice is always available.
We continue to take pride in the personal service we offer our customers and are happy to help in any way we can.
We are pleased to take special orders. Customers are requested to either call in to the shop or telephone on the number listed.
Our stock list is always growing, and currently we have...
- Knitting yarns from Sirdar, Rico, and James C Brett including the latest fashion yarns, 3ply, 4ply, Double Knit, Chunky, Aran, and an ever increasing range of patterns.
- Embroidery cottons and tapestry wools from Anchor, and Gutermann sewing threads.
- Cross stitch, tapestry, and long stitch kits.
- A range of 100% cotton fabrics and fat quarters and felts.
- Buttons, ribbons, lace and trims to suit almost any occasion.
- We also have cake making and decorating supplies including boards, decorations, cutters, and novelty and standard baking tins which can be hired for that special occasion.
- Special orders taken on a wide variety of craft supplies... Contact the shop for details.
See our News page for all the latest additions to our ranges.
We hope you'll come and visit us soon.